In the era of digital marketing, strategies are often inseparable from the tools we use to execute them. Our retargeting campaign is an AdRoll campaign. Our A/B testing strategy is an Optimizely strategy. Our lead scoring model is a Lattice Engines model. Our MQL list is a Marketo list.
To manage this ecosystem, most businesses have an entire department dubbed Marketing Operations. Still, this level of investment can be simultaneously exciting and overwhelming. With so many tools, platforms, and apps out there to choose from, how do you which ones you need?
Why does Uberflip have 22 products in their stack, while Terminus only has 11?
Earlier this week, Michael O’Hara, COO of TechnologyAdvice joined Socedo CEO Aseem Badshah in a webinar to discuss how building the right stack of marketing technologies can empower your team and grow your business.
They covered questions like:
- What are the fundamental tools every marketer should have in their stack?
- How do you know if you have a successful mix of technologies?
- Where does social media fit into the marketing technology system?
- How does the right combination of tools help the marketing department?
- How can heads of marketing make sure they’re using their budgets wisely?
- What does the future hold for marketing software?