Turn your existing investment in social media into leads.
At one end of your marketing department, you have the fearless social media team, creating a meaningful relationship with your audience and enhancing your campaigns with creative messaging. At the other end, you have your marketing operations team and demand generation marketers, tirelessly scoring and nurturing leads, moving them down the buyer’s journey, and identifying warm opportunities for the sales team.
Now Socedo’s Social Lead Acceleration solution leverages your social media activity to:
- Understand how social touches leads throughout the buying cycle and measure the incremental revenue or pipeline social contributes
- Capture new leads into your database from organic Twitter interactions
- Identify warm leads and individuals who have expressed interest in your brand based on real-time social behavioral data
- Empower your social media team to spend their time with high-value prospects and accelerate demand generation
- Add social activities to your lead scoring model and prove the ROI of social marketing
Finally, you can bridge the gap between social media management and marketing operations.
Identify Your Opportunity
First, connect your Socedo account to your Marketo, HubSpot, or Salesforce instance using the Lead Export portal. Once connected, we can run a sample report, which attempts to match all of your existing leads to Twitter profiles.
This report will help you identify:
- How many of your existing leads have already been influenced by your Twitter presence
- How many of your known leads in your database are on Twitter and ready to be engaged there
- How many leads have already engaged with you on Twitter but are missing from your lead database
Capture New Leads, Immediately
Not all of your Twitter followers are customers. Some of them might not even be leads in your database yet. Sync all of these untapped prospects right into your lead database, along with all the additional data that Socedo provides including corporate email address, company, job title, LinkedIn URL, location, and more. As your social presence grows, your lead database will grow along with it.
Use Social as a Lead Nurture Channel
By identifying which of your existing leads are on Twitter, enable your social media team to spend their time with high-value prospects, and use social media to directly impact demand generation.
Socially engaged leads move faster through the buying cycle, and you can use Twitter as alternative channel for messaging, freeing up your prospects’ inboxes for the important emails. For leads who have gone cold, email and paid ads are tough channels to recapture someone’s attention. Use social media as a personal way to re-engage, on a platform where they are already active.
Enhance Lead Scoring with Always-On Activity Monitoring
Gain a robust view of your leads’ Twitter actions, and sync more activities into Marketo to enable scoring, nurturing, and real-time marketing.
With Social Lead Acceleration, you can input a set of keywords that you want to listen for on Twitter. Your company handle and any related brand handles are the most relevant, but you may also want to track influencers, event hashtags, product mentions, or even your competitors. Socedo is always listening to Twitter.
- Socedo will track all Tweet-based engagements with these keywords, including mentions and Retweets, and it will also monitor the followers of handles.
- Each day, new Tweet-based activities in relation to these keywords will be added to your existing lead records.
- When a new lead is created in your Marketo or Salesforce database, all historical social activities since you’ve started tracking will sync with the new lead, enabling first-touch and acquisition attribution for Twitter.
From this real-time data, you can create lead scoring campaigns based on social engagements. For example, add 10 points each time they mention your brand’s handle directly–it’s a sign that you’re top-of-mind in the consideration phase of the buyer’s journey. You can also create trigger campaigns in Marketo. Move a lead to a product-specific nurture program when they mention the related hashtag. If a high-value lead starts Tweeting about your competitor, send a notification to their account manager.
Prove the ROI of Your Social Efforts
With Social Lead Acceleration, you can discover how many of your existing leads are engaged with you on Twitter, how quickly social leads move through your marketing funnel, and how valuable social engagements are in converting leads at a higher rate.
Now, a robust view of your leads’ social actions enables first-touch and multi-touch attribution from social media. Attribute revenue to social interactions, and acknowledge Twitter as an acquisition source for net new leads.
For example, you can use Marketo’s Program Analyzer to see how much pipeline social interactions create, the average conversion rate, and the CPL of all your social media management relative to other channels. At Socedo, we’ve found that socially engaged leads have double the open rates and click-through rates than leads from other channels, and they move through the marketing pipeline at a faster rate.
To Get Started
If you want to learn more about how you get more ROI from social, please talk to your customer experience manager.